- Course Title: “Growing Your Emotional Intelligence”
- Course Length: Approx. 45 minutes
- Responsibilities: Instructional Design, SME/Research, Scriptwriting, eLearning Development
- Target Audience: North American managers and employees
- Tools Used: Articulate Rise 360, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Snip and Sketch, Google Suite, Canva, Adobe Photoshop
This course introduces learners to Emotional Intelligence, often measured and referred to as “EQ.” It teaches the components of EQ, its benefits, and provides valuable knowledge, steps, and helpful tools for growing each component of one’s emotional intelligence. It also includes skill building activities, insights and examples, and worksheets to prompt deeper reflection and improved mastery of the skills learned.
Design approach, supplementary materials, and a full public version of this course forthcoming!