- Course Title: “MDM RFID Technology Training”
- Course Length: Approx. 14 minutes
- Video Length: 4:27 minutes
- Responsibilities: Instructional Design, Video Producing (pre-production through post), Directing on set, SME collaboration, Scriptwriting, and eLearning Development
- Target Audience: MDM Tool Supply’s sales staff, new and transitioning employees, and current and potential clients
- Tools Used: Articulate Rise 360, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Snip and Sketch, full video production lighting and HD camera equipment, Adobe Premier, Google Suite, and Avid Pro Tools
This course introduces learners to the variety of RFID offerings of my client. It teaches new and transitioning employees about MDM’s RFID tools and service offerings, and how to properly use them. It also arms sales staff with the knowledge to understand the differences and best uses of these offerings, so they are better prepared to sell these service offerings to clients.
A separate stand-alone video was also created for the sales staff to use as a tool to educate their current and potential clients and to share with their relevant employees.
Design approach, supplementary materials, and a full public version of this course forthcoming!