- Course Title: “Post Production Security for Confidential Projects”
- Course Length: Approx. 30 minutes
- Responsibilities: Instructional Design, SME collaboration, Research, Scriptwriting, eLearning Development
- Target Audience: Clients with confidential projects, post-production vendors, ad agency producers and creatives
- Tools Used: Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate Rise 360, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Snip and Sketch, Google Suite, Canva, Adobe Photoshop
This gamified course outlines the steps to ensure confidential projects are kept secure from the initial creative kick-off with clients and vendors – through to delivery. The course focuses specifically on the post-production vendors, such as edit houses, color and finishing shops, music studios, and audio post-production facilities. It highlights the points of weakness nefarious characters may use or seek to gain access to confidential projects, not yet ready for the world. It also includes learning on the pitfalls and mistakes employees, vendors, and clients often make leading to the leaking of confidential and creative content. This course provides the tools to hinder those attempts and keep “classified” and confidential projects under lock and key – physically and digitally – until they really are ready for all eyes to see.
Design approach, gamification elements, supplementary materials, and a full public version of this course forthcoming!